A Production Employee is employed by Norco Foods Ice Cream Plant to fulfill a number of functions such as general hand, packer, machine operator or be responsible for the cleanliness of the plant and factory. They are employed under the terms of the current Enterprise Agreement applicable to all similar workers in the Factory. To be successful in this role they would need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- The ability to work co-operatively in small highly productive teams producing Ice Cream for some of Australia’s leading brands.
- Demonstrated high standards of hygiene required to work in a food processing environment.
- The availability to work shifts covering a 24-hour 7-day operation and be on call when required.
- The ability to be able to manually handle small to moderate loads in a sometimes cold and wet working environment (uniforms and other personal protective equipment
- The ability to follow both verbal & written instruction.
- The commitment to work safely to protect yourself and fellow workers.
Be sure to review the information we have made available under "How to Apply" for tips on how to proceed.
To be considered for employment at Norco Foods you must provide the following details and be available for an interview if required.