Production Employees - Full Time
Norco is a 100% Australian, Farmer Owned Dairy Co-Operative and has been producing quality dairy products for over 120 years. Since 1895, every product and breakthrough has been powered by generations of employees who are inspired to make a real difference. We offer a friendly work environment and the opportunity to work with household brand names Australian families’ have come to know and trust.
We are seeking energetic and flexible Production Employees who are motivated and committed to a career in food manufacturing for our busy Milk Processing Factory in Labrador QLD.
Employment will be on a full-time basis including day, afternoon, night and weekend shift work. On the job training will be provided, with opportunities for career progression for the right candidate in the future.
Essential selection criteria include:
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety.
- Thorough time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24/7 shift roster and ability to be on-call at short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy manufacturing team environment.
- Commitment to personal hygiene and knowledge of food safety standards.
- Demonstrated mathematical aptitude with high level attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Desirable (but not essential) selection criteria include:
- Previous process line experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Certificate in Food Manufacturing.
- Drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- Forklift licence.
How to apply
Written applications detailing your work experience, qualifications and addressing each of the selection criteria are required by Fri Apr 23rd 2021 to:
Jobs @ Norco, PO Box 486, Lismore, NSW 2480, or
(Norco is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer)