A rare and exciting opportunity!
Do you have the desire and drive to manage a fast paced, diverse retail store? Then this could be the perfect job for you.
Norco is now one of the largest dairy co-operatives on the East Coast of Australia and has a proud history of serving rural communities. The company is a manufacturer of high quality stockfeed and owns and operates 28 rural stores in Queensland and NSW, carrying more than 12,000 different agricultural products.
We are looking to fill the role of Store Manager in our Bowraville retail store. Bowraville is situated on the Mid North Coast of NSW.
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate the following selection criteria in an application:
- Knowledge of a broad area of agricultural inputs.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills with the ability to manage a diverse range of personalities.
- Ability to build relationships using highly developed listening, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and financial management skills, including sound understanding of P&L, balance sheets, cash flows and budgets.
- Ability to think proactively in developing business strategies with a flexible can do attitude.
- Sound knowledge and experience in a retail business, including merchandising, stock, logistics and marketing
- Forklift and Drivers licence.
A rural background or experience in an agricultural field would be an advantage. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a long term and secure career with a company that has been established for over 125 years and has a content and enjoyable workplace. The position provides a challenging and exciting environment each day.
How to apply
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A GREAT CAREER WITH NORCO, APPLY NOW:
Please submit your application by detailing a little about you, your work experience, and include any qualifications that may be relevant. Please address each of the selection criteria stated in the advertisement as this assists us match you with the right opportunity.
Please ensure you send through by Thu, Jan 27th, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Norco, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce to create better outcomes for all