Production Operator - Casual
We are seeking energetic and flexible Casual Operators who have experience in operating machinery for our busy milk factory in Raleigh, employing in excess of 100 employees.
Employment will be on a casual basis involving shift work that may include night shift and weekends. On the job training will be provided, with opportunities to multi skill and progress to higher grades.
For your application to be considered, please include a cover letter in your application addressing the below criteria:
Essential selection criteria include:
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety
- Ability to work shift work
- Flexible and available at short notice;
- Open to variable hours and days of work
- Previous experience operating machinery
- Mechanical aptitude and sound problem solving skills (trade qualification would be advantageous)
- Commitment to continuous improvement of work practices and projects
- Ability to multi task and calm under pressure
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork with good attention to detail
- Sound literacy, numeracy skills and computer skills
- Sound listening skills and demonstrated ability to follow instructions
- Open to learning new skills and adaptable to changes in procedures and processes;
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability;
Previous experience working in the food industry along with industry or trade qualifications would be considered beneficial in this role.
How to apply
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A GREAT CAREER WITH NORCO, APPLY NOW:
Please submit your application by detailing a little about you, your work experience, and include any qualifications that may be relevant. Please address each of the selection criteria stated in the advertisement as this assists us match you with the right opportunity.
Please ensure you send through by Fri, Jan 28th, 2022 to email@example.com
At Norco, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce to create better outcomes for all