Norco is a 100% Australian, Farmer Owned Dairy Co-Operative and has been producing quality dairy products for over 125 years. Since 1895, every product and breakthrough has been powered by generations of employees who are inspired to make a real difference. We offer a friendly work environment and the opportunity to work with household brand names Australian families have come to know and trust.
We are seeking energetic and flexible Production Employees who are motivated and committed to a career in food manufacturing for our busy Milk Processing Factory in Labrador, QLD. Employment will be on a full-time basis including day, afternoon, night and weekend shift work.
If you are looking for varied, fast-paced physical work with a company that is committed to Workplace Health and Safety, then we would love to hear from you.
Why should you join the team at Norco?
- Work for a successful, stable and reputable Australian company
- Be a part of a friendly, supportive and hardworking team
- Full on the job training provided
- Career progression opportunities available for the right candidate
- Enjoy stable and ongoing employment with a competitive hourly rate
Essential skills required to succeed in this role:
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy manufacturing team environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet set deadlines
- Commitment to personal hygiene and knowledge of food safety standards
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24/7 shift roster and ability to be on-call at short notice
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork with high attention to detail
- Sound literacy, numeracy skills and computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Open to learning new skills and adaptable to changes in procedures and processes
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability
- Commitment to continuous improvement of work practices and projects
Desirable (but not essential) selection criteria include:
- Previous process line experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Certificate in Food Manufacturing.
- Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle.
- Forklift licence.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please apply with a covering letter and resume, addressing the above selection criteria.
How to apply
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A GREAT CAREER WITH NORCO, APPLY NOW:
Please submit your application by detailing a little about you, your work experience, and include any qualifications that may be relevant. Please address each of the selection criteria stated in the advertisement as this assists us match you with the right opportunity.
Please ensure you send through by Fri, Jan 28th, 2022 to email@example.com
At Norco, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce to create better outcomes for all